Pages

Saturday 2 July 2016

Love- Photoshop Mix

❤❤So here I was swimming through the app store looking for a good photo mixing app but not wanting to download those ad infested stupid time waster app.😞😠
By God's lovely grace, I stumbled upon Adobe Photoshop's new release. Photoshop mix is easy to download and easier to use. You just need your Photoshop ID, then your good to go.
This app gets five stars from me. So now I can use my favorite Photoshop function without having to download the original app.
This has saved me like a hell uh vuh lot of space on my phone storage. Here is screenshot from my personal experience. I hope you download it too an enjoy. 😃
It's available on the app store❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did this help you? Do you have a question or anything to add? Feel free to post a comment. I really do love reading them.